Monday, May 5, 2014

The Heart Beats~

 

Assalamualaikum
hye peoples
I hope you all can smile today full with joy... 

At first, I hope to be wonderful.
this moment with you.
this moment near you.
feel this world belongs to us.

Now all I felt was different.
you belie this love till it hurt me.
you make my life feels empty.
you hurt my feelings as you please.

you want to understand.
but you do not ever want to understand.
everything is wrong.
in your eyes all a quandary.

pain, I feel pain.
bitter, I swallow the bitterness.
alone is better ...

maaf, kalau "oh my English", just suka-suka. I just wanna improve English using my own blog. ayat-ayat dekat atas tu aku just translate daripada lagu favourite aku Sendiri Lebih Baik By D'wapinz. actually malam ni aku bosan sangat-sangat, then terkeluar idea macam ni, lagi pun memang hati tengah sedih kan sesuai sangat dengan lagunya. hihi aku harap kesedihan tu hanya sementara, Allah lebih mengetahui itu :) okay that's it, I'll update again tomorrow. I will you all enjoy with this post, even it not fun actually ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight Myakawaii